Probably Rational Ltd. Mobile Application Developer
20,000 - 25,000 GBP per year
Salary 20,000 - 25,000 GBP per year
- Below is a list of technologies and skills we use on a day to day basis. An ideal candidate would have experience using some of these technologies, however experience using other similar languages and a willingness to learn is equally appreciated. We would like to see at least 1 years (2 years desirable) development experience or equivalent portfolio work.
- Mobile development (iOS / Android) in Flutter.
- Web development (PHP) in Laravel.
- Experience Using GIT (GitLab), managing conflicts and using merge requests.
- Based in Lincoln with the ability to work in the office and remotely.
- Time management, for both independent and team working.
- Experience using the SCRUM workflow and MVC design patterns.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients.
- Problem solving mindset and ability to think critically about solutions.
- We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team as full time software engineers. A Software Engineer working at Probably Rational will have the opportunity to work on multiple different projects including internal systems, client projects ranging from large scale commercial applications to small independent social networks. Ideally a candidate would love getting stuck into every aspect of the development process from planning to implementation on all platforms and should be comfortable with learning new languages and technologies.
- Friendly work environment with regular team lunches
- High spec iMac for development
- iPad pro for working remotely
- Starting salary of between £21,000 and £25,000 depending on experience
- Free web hosting for personal projects
- Opportunities to be more involved in the business if desired
- Flexible working hours
- Home working options
- Office refreshments and snacks
At its core Probably Rational is a mobile development agency. Founded in 2016 we are a small but mighty team of developers based in Lincoln working closely with clients and other agencies across the world helping make ideas a reality. We are a mix of graduates and current students of the University of Lincoln, our team has a wide range of skills from mobile development to backend services.
Probably Rational focuses on bespoke development for clients, but we also have a number of in-house projects including enhost - our web hosting platform. DUCT - a link shortener, and AnyMo - our subscription based app builder service.