· Provide leadership on best practices for implementing Curam Social Program Management
· Work with representatives from clients to define overall solutions based on their needs
· Understanding the complexity and issues surrounding operational management of large enterprises and the associated impact on IT delivery
· Ability to identify, to advise and present technical strategies and solutions in response to business requirements, and the ability to lead and influence teams to deliver complex systems.
· Work closely with client and partner staff on matters related to the Curam technical architecture and be able to communicate and present solutions
· Provide guidance, lead and mentor consultants on project teams
· Facilitate requirements and fit/gap workshops with client staff on technical topics and non-functional requirements.
· Create functional and technical designs for Curam extensions and configurations, such as workflow and/or rules.
· Support the development of code and test of Curam extensions in a J2EE environment.
· Investigate and resolve situations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 10+ years’ experience in hands on IT related role, such as software engineer, technical consultant, developer, etc
· At least 8+ years’ experience in technical level understanding of the capabilities of IBM’s Curam software Social Program Management suite of products
· At least 8+ years’ experience in social enterprise management for public sector, core functionality or the associated business processes of human services programs such as Medicaid, child welfare, food stamp, health care reform, etc
· At least 10+ years’ experience in Java/J2EE/ JEE development technologies
· At least 10+ year relational databases (DB2 or Oracle) and SQL
· Computer Science/Information Technology related degree
· At least 14+ years’ experience in hands on computer/IT related role, such as software engineer, developer, application programmer, technical consultant, etc
· Experience working with Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) software. ERP or COTS software includes, but is not limited to, products from SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Seibel, Lawson, Harmony, CGI, etc.
· Certified in Curam 7.0
· Significant hands-on experience of architecting (from a business perspective) IBM Social Programme Management (SPM) solutions- ideally within the public sector
· Extensive experience with SPM business analysis, design, architecture, integration, production support, and project leadership
· Awareness of standard technical practices including unit testing, version control, continuous integration, coding standards, design patterns & refactoring.
· Experience of working in enterprise-scale agile projects/programmes.
· Comfortable with cross component and cross functional collaboration
We provide end-to-end recruitment services. Our outstanding longevity as a company has come through understanding our client’s needs and focusing on providing value. We do not believe in being responsive to our client’s needs as much as we believe in anticipating those needs. We know the rapidly shifting and compelling world of recruitment better than most. That has come through long years in the field, understanding shifting trends, and being flexible in adapting to changes. Our outstanding longevity as a company has come through understanding our client’s needs and focusing on providing value. We do not believe in being responsive to our client’s needs as much as we believe in anticipating those needs. We know the rapidly shifting and compelling world of recruitment better than most. That has come through long years in the field, understanding shifting trends, and being flexible in adapting to changes. We understand the organizational pitfalls in talent mapping. We know this not just through our decades of trust derived through successful partnerships, but through our innate understanding of the Indian talent industry. Our clients have placed their trust in us knowing our history and positioning in the recruitment field.