• Creating and using WebAPI / RESTful API’s
• Experience of Development Methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, Scrum etc.
• Experience of Source Control Systems such as Team Foundation Server, DevOps Azure, Git
• Experience of ORM’s such as Entity Framework, Dapper etc.
• Experience with SQL Relational databases e.g. tables, views, queries and stored procedures
- Assist us with developing greenfield applications and maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
Need to demonstrate a passion for development and strong technical skills.#
Excellent interpersonal skills are also a must for these roles as you will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders from all parts of the business as well as be able to work effectively within a team environment.
The roles are primarily remote working but with the occasional requirement to visit office.
We offer professional assist for over 5,500 human beings with getting to know disabilities, autism, and complicated needs.
We are passionate about investing in people and this role also comes with a Plural Sight subscription. We are also more than happy to invest in course-based training as required.